Schematic representation of the mechanism by which levosulpiride therapy could limit the progression of diabetic macular edema and diabetic retinopathy.
- Metabolische Klassifikation von Prolaktinspiegeln
- Levosulpiride, Prolactin, and Vasoinhibin in Diabetic Retinopathy and Diabetic Macular Edema
- Metabolic Classification of prolactin levels for patients with obesity and diabetes
- Clinical Study on Prolactin/Vasoinhibin Axis in Diabetic Retinopathy
- REGULATOR OF ANGIOGENESIS AND VASCULAR FUNCTION: A 2019 UPDATE OF THE VASOINHIBIN NOMENCLATURE
- Upcoming FASEB Conference